Refunds of all tickets purchased via https://chessmusical.ru/ website, are requested by the viewer independently in their Personal Account on the ticketland.ru website.
To return tickets purchased at the MDM Theater box office, the buyer must
PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AT THE THEATER BOX OFFICE:
- filled in application for the refund of the cost of purchased tickets;
- filled in consent to the personal data processing;
- ticket originals on the theater letterhead and the cash receipt;
- copy of your passport;
The theater ticket refund policies are approved by the Government of the Russian Federation (Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1491 dated 18.09.2020), including:
THE ORGANIZER WITHHOLDS PART OF THE COST OF THE PURCHASED TICKET, DEPENDING ON THE DATE OF THE BUYER'S REQUEST FOR SUCH A REFUND:
- 5-9 calendar days prior to the performance – 50% of the nominal ticket price;
- 3-4 calendar days prior to the performance – 70% of the nominal ticket price;
- 2 calendar days or less prior to the performance – 100% of the nominal ticket price.
THE BUYER HAS THE RIGHT TO APPLY FOR A FULL REFUND OF 100% OF THE TICKET PRICE IN THE FOLLOWING CASES:
- when applying for such a refund 10 or more calendar days before the performance;
- in case of cancellation/replacement/postponement of the event at the Organizer`s initiative;
- in case of the Buyer`s illness*– when applying for a refund within 14 days after the event;
- in the event of the death* of the Buyer`s close relative** (within 10 days before the event) - when requesting a refund within 30 days after the event.
The day of the Buyer's request is the day of receipt of the relevant application by Fancy Show LLC.
In case of refunding tickets purchased from official ticket agents, the Buyer should contact the seller (ticket agent).
The tickets purchased with the use of promo codes within the special programs and promotions that offer special conditions of ticket purchase (including benefits, discounts) are not accepted for refund.
* documented cases
** "Family Code of the Russian Federation" dated 29.12.1995 N 223-FZ (ed. of 29.05.2019)